Vol. 9 Issue 40 – October 04, 2021
Harnessing Referral Marketing
We all know how hard we have to work to acquire and keep a new customer. We also know how powerful a customer becomes after they have a positive product experience. So, it only makes sense to make it easier and more beneficial for our customers to share our products.
Of course, that’s where referral marketing comes in. As shoppers and consumers, we are far more likely to try a new product when a friend or someone we know makes a recommendation. And, this month, we’re rewarding our Retail and Preferred Customers for sharing New Earth products.
Through October, your customers will see a sharable coupon in every order that is good for 10% off and FREE shipping on any brand new customer’s order. Just in case they are not in the habit of looking at anything other than the product in their box, we’ll be placing a sticker on one of their bottles encouraging them to look at their pack slip, where the coupon can be found.
When they successfully refer one new customer two things will happen:
- Your customer will receive an email thanking them for their referral. Inside the email will be a coupon code that is good for 10% off their next standard order. These emails will be sent twice a month, once in the middle of the month and once at the end of the month. The coupon code will be good for 30 days after the email is sent and may be redeemed online or by phone at 800.800.1300.
- You will acquire a new customer that you earn commissions on.
How can you utilize this promotion?
Take care of your customers and ensure they have an excellent experience with you and New Earth. As you complete your regular customer follow-up, ensure they are aware of the rewards for referring new customers and ask if they know of anyone who could benefit from New Earth products and better health. And, of course, encourage your customers to share the offer, or ask if they would be willing to introduce you to the people they have in mind.
USPS Delays and Price Changes
USPS recently announced changes that will affect packages sent via First Class Mail. These changes will impact both pricing and estimated delivery time. With that, please expect to see a slight price increase along with longer delivery times and understand that these changes are coming directly from USPS.
The Healthy Hustle: What do supplements have to do with digestion? Join us as we discuss the subject.
- The Healthy Hustle, Tuesday, October 5th at 5 pm Pacific. Join here!
- The Healthy Hustle, Thursday, October 7th at 5 pm Pacific. Join here!
Success Lab: Secret, sharable, exclusive content is available at your fingertips and we’re going to tell you exactly where to find it and how you can use it.
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, September 30th at 3 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, October 7th at 3 pm Pacific. Register here!
October Round-Table: What’s the latest and greatest here at the home office? Hear directly from New Earth CEO Bilal Ruknudden, President Jerry Anderson, and Vice President Kevin Larson.
- October Round-Table, Monday, October 11th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
Facebook 30 Day Gut Reboot Group: Invite your prospects to join our 30 Day Gut Reboot Facebook Group. We host 30-day health challenges where we share health tips, talk a little bit about our products and educate on the importance of gut health. It’s a great avenue to introduce a new prospect to New Earth and our gut health solutions.
Keep up with the latest and greatest from New Earth. Be sure to plug into New Earth Connected and our exclusive Leaders USA Facebook Group.
New Earth Connected: Manage your business on the go, keep track of calls and events, get daily inspiration, train your new team members quickly and efficiently, and more. Visit the app store on your phone and download New Earth Connected.
Facebook Group Leaders USA: Connect with the home team and fellow Associates all in one place, our New Earth Leaders Facebook group.
New Earth Social
Connect with us on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, New Earth Blog, Nourish