It’s Time to Grow Your Audience
We’ve spent the last couple of weeks setting the foundation for our Facebook page. We created it, optimized the settings and added an awesome profile image and cover image. Now what? Well, we need to start attracting fans and that’s exactly what we are going to cover on this evening’s Success Lab.
Before we get to the “how to attract part” it’s important to understand why we want fans (those who come to our page and push the like button), and not just any fan, we want the right fans. We call this group of people our target market. So, what exactly do the right fans do for our page…?
- Page Traffic: The more fans you have the more traffic you are going to get. The more traffic you get the more people you will have visit your website (that’s a good thing!).
- Validation: The more fans you have the easier it is to get more fans (meaning more prospects!).
- Visibility: The more interaction you have with your fans the greater your page visibility (meaning more potential customers see your page!).
- Leads: Your quality fans become great leads.
Yes, growing your fan base is important but we have to remember to keep quality the top priority…quality always comes before quantity. It’s not just about having a ton of fans. It’s about having fans that actually interact with and engage with you.
Join us this evening at 6 pm Pacific on the Success Lab as we discuss strategies to grow your Facebook business page fanbase.
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, March 26th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday,Thursday, April 2nd at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- April Round Table, Monday, April 6th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” English-On Demand. Watch here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” Spanish-On Demand. Watch here!