Do You Know Your Customer?
Do you know your ideal customer? Not who your customers are today but who you want to be your customer, who you want to work with and who you want to do business with. We call this category your target market.
Defining your target market is one of your most important tasks as a business owner. It’s really the foundation in which your marketing strategy is built.
So, before you answer the question, it’s not everyone. While we wish it were the case, not everyone is interested in what we have. With that, our task is to identify and understand our market so we can capitalize on it. Actually, let’s go a little deeper, as an Independent Associate your job is to understand your particular niche so you can excel in that market.
The better you understand your target market the more effective you will be in both your marketing and sales efforts.
So, what exactly is a target market? It’s your ideal customer or the specific group of people you want to reach. This is the group of people who are most likely to buy your product. It’s oftentimes identified by characteristics like psychographics (behaviors) and demographics. The more clearly you define this group, the better you actually understand how to market to your prospects.
So how exactly do we go about defining this group of people? Join us on this evening’s Success Lab to learn how to build an effective marketing strategy starting with your target market(s).
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, February 20th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, February 27th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- March Round Table, Monday, March 2nd at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” English-On Demand. Watch here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” Spanish-On Demand. Watch here!