You Have a Prospect, Now What?
Where has the time gone? We are down to our final two training sessions in the 30 Day Gut Reboot series. If you are just catching wind of this complete customer onboarding system you can refer back to the beginning of this series that started on January 2nd. Simply log into your Online Office, click on the Resources tab and refer to the recorded Success Labs. OR check the units section of the Leaders USA Facebook Group.
Last week we left off discussing techniques you can utilize to effectively market your group. We discussed a variety of avenues to build interest and connect with new people including building excitement through semi-cryptic posts, posting with excitement as you introduce your reboot, posting on all of your social handles (not just Facebook), extending personal invitations, and more.
But, what do you do when someone is interested in joining the group? How do you close them? We are going to talk all about it on this evening’s Success Lab at 6 pm Pacific.
Prospecting, it’s the first half of the battle and closing is the second.
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, January 30th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- February Round Table, Monday, February 3rd at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, February 6th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” English-On Demand. Watch here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” Spanish-On Demand. Watch here!