Hosting Your 30 Day Gut Reboot
If you have been following along, you know that we are a couple of weeks into our 30 Day Gut Reboot training series. Last week we discussed how to set up a Facebook challenge group and looked at key settings you’ll want to utilize.
This week, we will move onto methods to effectively host and facilitate the group. We will talk about the power behind welcoming members as they join, why getting to a quick win is important, how to show up and be present with your group, and more.
Hosting a 30 Day Gut Reboot will take some time and commitment, but it will be well worth the effort. It’s going to require you to be present, engaged and follow up on a regular basis. After all, you will be the leader that provides support, motivation, education and more. By doing so, you will help to create an environment in which people are willing to share and interact, thus building relationships and long term customers.
We will be covering how to be an effective host including why and how to:
- Be welcoming
- Keep the group active
- Add worthwhile content
- Get participants to a quick win
- And more…
Not ready to host your own group? No problem, we will be starting our second 30 Day Reboot Group in February and encourage you to invite new customers to join us through the corporate challenge page.
We look forward to connecting this evening at 6 pm on tonight’s Success Lab!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, January 16th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, January 23rd at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- February Round Table, Monday, February 3rd at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” English-On Demand. Watch here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” Spanish-On Demand. Watch here!