NEU Unreal Deal
We may have lost our minds with this one, but we are darn excited about it and you are sure to love it!
Now until September 20th NEU 2019 is completely FREE for any associate who enrolled in August 2018 or later.
Our thought is the more the merrier so feel free to bring any and all prospects FREE of charge as well.
An oldie but a goodie? Fear not, we have a deal for you as well. Now through September 20th, when you bring a prospect or new Associate with you to New Earth University, your event registration is 50% off!
We are committed to providing a platform of opportunity that sheds light on the success you can build for yourself and others while also discovering the “true you” along the way. Through your preparation, actions, and determination, you will choose how little or how much you want to grow.
You have everything you need. All you have to do now is make the trek to Klamath Falls!
Getting Social Online
It wasn’t long ago that face to face was the only way to network. People with a variety of backgrounds would find events, show up and make new connections. While these face to face opportunities are still primary to direct sales, there is a newer way to make connections and network. It’s a tool you can use any time of the day to connect with people across the world, social media. Here’s the kicker, it’s only effective if you use it right.
So, what is the goal of social media marketing when it comes to your personal New Earth business? Expand your network and build a list. Notice, the goal has nothing to do with blatantly selling and spamming your connections. Rather, it’s all about relationships.
Remember, People are going to purchase products from you or do business with you because they like YOU.
Here are seven social media marketing guidelines that you can use to begin to grown your online brand, your online presence, and grow your network…
- Be YOU. You are your brand and you must be true to yourself and who you are. Doing this very simple thing will help you build true connections. Let people into your world, encourage interaction and work to have conversations that feel like “real-time” conversations.
- Focus on content. Your content should do one of three things: empower, entertain or educate. Mix up your content with questions, videos, quotes, pictures, thoughts and so on. Always keep it relevant. Post about things your followers (and you) care about. Remember, be genuine to you and who you are.
- Join and start meaningful conversations. Don’t be afraid to join conversations that your prospects and followers are already having. Engagement is the goal here and the best way to achieve this goal is to consistently show up and take an interest in your follower’s interests and opinions. Again, you must genuinely care and it will show.
- Call to action. When you post content be sure to include a call to action. This will help you get more comments, shares, likes, and clicks. Go ahead and ask questions that are easy to answer in a few words, post polls, and be sure to comment back!
- Brand your page and manage expectations. When someone visits your page they should easily be able to identify who you are and what you are about. They should be able to clearly see what you do in your business and how they can do business with you. In order to do this, you must first be very clear on why you have a social media presence and what your vision for your social pages are.
- Use Hashtags (most effective on Instagram). Shoot for hashtags with about 10-20,000 posts in that category. This makes your posts “searchable” and will help ensure that your posts are not “lost” in popular hashtag categories. It will take time to find your list of hashtags but it’s well worth it.
- Review analytics. Instagram and Facebook provide you with a variety of metrics. Take time to learn about those metrics, understand what they mean and work on those that matter most.
- The next New Earth Success Lab is Monday, August 19th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- The next live English Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” is Tuesday, August 20th at 11 am Pacific. Register here!
- The next live Spanish Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” is Tuesday, August 20th at 12 pm Pacific. Register here!
- The New Earth Round-Table is Monday, September 9th at 6 pm Pacific. Reserve your seat today
- New Earth University, Klamath Falls, Oregon, September 20-22, 2019 at the Running Y Ranch and Resort. Call Customer Care at 800.800.1300 to register!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” English-On Demand. Watch here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” Spanish-On Demand. Watch here!