Have you registered for New Earth University yet? If not, we invite you to reserve your seat and take the pilgrimage to Klamath Falls this August.
Klamath Falls is tucked away in southern Oregon, near the California border. Our focal point is Upper Klamath Lake, a beautiful 30 miles long, 8 miles wide, lake that covers 130 square miles—making it the largest freshwater lake in Oregon and one of the largest in the United States.
New Earth’s microalgae is wild harvested from Upper Klamath Lake. The lake is a unique ecosystem with headwaters located in this unspoiled mountainous region near Crater Lake National Park.
We invite you to join us this August to celebrate the annual harvest of the wild microalgae that makes New Earth’s products one-of-a-kind. We’ll kick off the weekend with exclusive training opportunities and end with a special eco-tour of the Klamath Basin.
Still not sure if you want to attend? Here are four reasons we think you join us at our celebration.
- Although we put hard work into each of our events, there is something a little special when New Earth University comes home. Attendees will meet every member of the New Earth Home Team. Many of New Earth’s employees have been with the company for years and New Earth University in Klamath is a family affair, to put it mildly.
- Those who participate in the Sunday Eco Tour will have the opportunity to donate time to a local charity with Home Team members. This unique opportunity offers the chance for us to give back in a meaningful way.
- If you’ve ever wondered how the New Earth products are harvested and processed or wanted to see our facilities, now is the time. One of our favorite traditions is providing attendees of the Eco Tour the exclusive chance take a tour of the corporate offices. Those who choose to join us will see where each step of our processing takes place.
- Visiting Klamath Falls for the first time is an experience like no other. This quiet community hosts one of the most unique ecosystems on the planet–the only one, in fact, that allows the wild microalgae to thrive. The Sunday Eco Tour gives attendees a first-hand opportunity to learn about the remarkable environment that has made the New Earth product line possible.
We hope that you’ll join us in celebrating this August. Reserve your seat today seats are filling up fast and Eco Tour registration closes on July 10th. Registration for the Executive Round Table Lunch ends on July 25th. Find out more at events.newearth.com.
- The July 10th Corporate Webinar is next Monday night! This webinar will feature exclusive guests, a Q&A with corporate leaders, and an exclusive sneak peek at something very special. Don’t miss your chance to hear the call live, register here.