Vol. 4 Issue 37-September 29, 2016
Last days to save
By now you’re well aware we’re in the midst of our 72-hour flash sale.
Order BioAgile or Renew before tomorrow (9/30) by 8pm and you’ll save 15% off the regular price.
This means you’ll have an even better chance at naturally maximizing your brain health* (BioAgile) and support adult stem cell growth and healthy aging* (Renew). That’s certainly something worth smiling about.
But hurry! Time is running out.
The newest news
Here’s something you won’t want to miss: our Corporate Webinar is this Monday, Oct. 3. Participate in the call, hear the latest from Corporate, and you may win a New Earth prize package!
Don’t miss it! Register today!
Get extra credits
With our AutoShip Rewards Program, you earn free product credits every month you order using AutoShip. Use your credits like you would cash: to buy products. The more months you participate, the more credits you’ll have to use.
Preferred Customers need an AutoShip with $50+ BV while Associates require an AutoShip of $100+ BV. Points are earned on qualifying AutoShips and canceling your AutoShip means you can’t use your earned points.
See how many points you have using the Online Office widget on your dashboard.
Find out more: https://office.newearth.com/Resources/Autoship-Rewards-Program.pdf
Voices from the Field: Tell Us Your Story
Join the conversation! Share your product or business experience with us and you might be featured in Reach or as a guest on a corporate webinar. YOU are why we’re all here and we want to feature your story. Submit your story at [email protected].
Spotlight on Training: 5 Steps to Creating an Effective Call
Both new and experienced Associates frequently ask, “What do I need to do to grow my business on a daily basis?” Here are a few tips for one proven method business building strategy—participating in regular three-way calls with your sponsor or upline:
- Verify your phone service. Sounds simple, but it’s important to be ahead of the game. Call your phone service provider and make sure three-way calling is activated and you are clear on the steps to host one.
- Schedule the call with your contact and your sponsor. Finding time in today’s busy lifestyles is not always easy. Find a time that works best for both parties and then adapt your own schedule to be there.
- Share information with your sponsor. Prior to your scheduled call, spend time bringing your sponsor up to speed on details about your contact. Share information like their name, occupation, hobbies, and level of interest in New Earth. Are they interested in improving their health or financial situation? All of these facts will matter to your sponsor and help them tailor the conversation.
- Create an introduction for your sponsor. Introduce your contact to your sponsor who will be the one presenting the call. It’s important to begin building trust by elevating and edifying them as an experienced person of authority. Have they been successful in others businesses or achieved other milestones that might be important to your contact?
- Host the call, don’t be the call. When you begin, simply introduce your contact and sponsor and then listen and take notes that will be important when you follow up. Be listening for needs that the prospect has that can be met with the New Earth product and business opportunity.
Three-way calls are proven and effective tools for building your business. You can introduce people to a new opportunity in a quick and easy manner. Once you gauge their level of interest and begin building a relationship, your follow-up communications are much easier.
New Earth Podcast
Join Vice President Kevin Larson and guests as they discuss a variety of healthy living topics on the New Earth Podcast. Interested? Listen online, on iTunes, or on SoundCloud.
On our last podcast, Kevin talked to author Barbara Swanson as they discuss her new book, Beyond Foods: The Handbook of Functional Nutrition.Find out more here: http://podcast.newearth.com/mediacast/beyond-foods/
New Earth Webinars
CORPORATE WEBINAR SCHEDULE
New Earth Corporate Webinar (Monthly)
Stay up to date on all of the latest news from the Home Team. We’ll see you on the Corporate Webinar on the first Monday of each month. Our next webinar will be October 3rd. Reserve your seat by registering at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2152642931815933697
NEW EARTH OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION
Regardless of the time or place, you can now share the New Earth opportunity and products with the New Earth Opportunity Presentation-just visit opportunity.newearth.com. This video will introduce them to the New Earth product and opportunity and is available 24/7.
Missed a webinar? They’re recorded and posted in the RESOURCES tab of your Online Office. Catch up with any you’ve missed and share links with others who are interested.
New Earth Events
End of month hours:
We will open until 8pm Pacific on Friday, September 30 to help you meet all of your business needs. Call Customer Care at 800.800.1300 or visit your Online Office at office.newearth.com
New Earth University is coming to the East Coast!
New Earth University is coming to Alexandria, Virginia! Join us on October 21, 22, and 23 at The Hilton Alexandria Mark for our next training event and an exciting Eco Tour! Early bird pricing is available for a limited time! Reserve your seat and find out more at www.newearth.com/events
New Earth University is coming to the East Coast!
New Earth University is coming to Alexandria, Virginia! Join us on October 21, 22, and 23 at The Hilton Alexandria Mark for our next training event and an exciting Eco Tour! Reserve your seat and find out more at www.newearth.com/events.
NEU DC 2016 Teaser-1 from New Earth on Vimeo.
New Earth City Meetings
Are you ready to host a City Meeting? These regional meetings are a fantastic way to generate results for field leaders and guests. If you’d like to host one in your area contact us at [email protected].
New Earth Social Media
Connect with us on Google +, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, New Earth Blog, Instagram, and Pinterest.