See You Soon!
New Earth University 2019 is one week away and we can hardly wait! We will be focusing on key behaviors and actions to grow your business. This New Earth University is going to be thick with training, education, and action!
If you are a seasoned procrastinator, and just now working out the details, don’t forget about the sweet deals we cooked up for you. Now through September 20th, registration for Friday and Saturday’s training sessions at NEU: Grow are…
- Completely FREE for any Associate who enrolled in August 2018 or later.
- Completely FREE for all prospects.
- 50% off for Associates who bring a prospect, new Associate or newish Associate with them.
We can’t wait to see you at NEU Klamath Falls!
Safety and Quality Come First
John Riskin once said, “quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.” We agree.
Quality, it’s of the utmost importance and our number one commitment at New Earth. After all, what is the point of being in business if the focus is not on quality and efficacy? We are here to change lives, here to help improve health and wellbeing, and with that, we must produce products that are not only safe to consume, but products that work.
For this reason, we have, and will, continue to dedicate a tremendous amount of time and effort to our quality control program. Testing and retesting along with contracting two leading scientists, Don Anderson, Senior Scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and Wayne Carmichael, Professor Emeritus of Aquatic Biology/Toxicology at Wright State University.
Both scientists have consulted us for years on a variety of key topics including harvest techniques, product testing, and so on. We are honored to have outstanding relationships with both of them and can credit parts of our quality assurance to their expert input and advice.
Our Quality Assurance team thoroughly tests the lake water before we harvest, during harvest, during processing, and after drying. The harvested AFA is frozen right away and is later sent to our dryer to be dried and turned into a powder. After we receive the algae back in powder form, we continue to test the material for safety. We send the material to a third-party lab to test as well. We do not release or use the material until it has passed all testing.
At New Earth, we strive to produce the most effective and safest products available. Products we can all stand behind.
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, September 12th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth University, Klamath Falls, Oregon, September 20-22, 2019 at the Running Y Ranch and Resort. Call Customer Care at 800.800.1300 to register!
- New Earth Success Lab, Thursday, September 26th at 6 pm Pacific. Register here!
- New Earth Round-Table, Monday, October 7th at 6 pm Pacific. Reserve your seat today.
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” English-On Demand. Watch here!
- Opportunity Meeting, “Become a Wellness Entrepreneur” Spanish-On Demand. Watch here!
Please note, there will be no Success Lab on Thursday, September 19th as we will be gearing up for a great NEU weekend!